About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count. Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The ability to develop profitable business from our managed accounts.
Manages a mid-sized to large regional account, including accountability for Sales and monitoring of Delivery to ensure profitable and sustainable target revenues within the account. Leveraging industry expertise to maximize short and long term business relationships. Understands the key influencers within the client organization and quickly identifies client culture.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Business Development Executive—Medical Devices
Preferably Chicago, Milwaukee, or New Jersey Area
Be responsible for strategy, planning and execution of business development activities to expand Medical Device opportunities.
• Engage with Capgemini technology leaders and solution experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients.
• Focus on expanding (DEMS) Digital Engineering & Manufacturing in the Medical Device sector.
• Be responsible for maintaining and growing client relationships, and will have a combination of new business development and existing business expansion responsibilities.
• Proactively introduce solutions / ideas to clients to help improve their business performance.
• Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions.
• Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients.
• Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process.
• Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling Product Engineering (Mechanical / PLM / Digital / Embedded / IoT / Manufacturing) services.
• 3 years or greater of recent experience selling technology consulting services for a Tier 1 or 2 global services provider
• 3 years of experience serving clients in the Mechanical / PLM / Digital / Embedded Software / IoT / Manufacturing services.
• Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend.
• A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $ 2 MM- $5MM Mechanical / PLM / Digital / Embedded Software / IoT / Manufacturing services.
• Recent experience selling consulting services engagements in the $500K – $5 MM range in Mechanical / PLM / Digital / Embedded Software / IoT / Manufacturing services.
• Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis.
• This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies.
• Ability to call on senior line of business executives within multiple domains and a proven track record in successfully managing and closing complex sales in large enterprise accounts.
• 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
• Significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory development
• Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
• Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture.
• High level of personal and professional integrity.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor's Degree
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.