Operating as part of the unified delivery organization, the EP acts as a link between our commercial and delivery organizations crafting the right balance between new business pursuits, delivery, and transformation of the current book of business.
Serves as a senior onsite delivery liaison supporting the client and internal teams and works closely with ADL to ensure alignment of delivery to client’s key objectives and improved delivery governance.
Leads a team of Capgemini associates and third-party suppliers onshore and offshore
Mentors the team on tools and processes to run projects, participates in hiring decisions and conducts performance appraisals of staff.
Responsible for defense of the current portfolio as well as sequential/organic growth within the current book of business.
Accountable for achieving Account sales and delivery KPIs and run internal account operations – these include operations, process, coordination etc.
From a client standpoint, establish oneself as the single point of contact for delivery on all existing contracts; the EP lends credibility to new pursuits by using our knowledge of the client’s business.
Builds and maintains key client relationships along with the Client Partner, is consultative in proposing new ways of managing as well as transforming current business.
Leads and Drives client QBR and Steering committee meetings.
Provides full and accurate communication with the internal and external customer and vendors.
Responsible for handling CSAT score working with internal stakeholders.
• 15+ years of overall Delivery experience, with 8+ in a client facing role within leading delivery of services.
• 8+ Years of Data and Analytics experience preferably Cloud Data Lake space
• Cloud Data Lake space / Cloud Data management experience on AWS or Azure as an architect will be highly desired
• Deep Legacy Hadoop (on-prem Hadoop) or Legacy Data Warehouse experience can be substituted for Cloud Data experience if the experience is deep and really strong
• Exposure to Reporting and Data Science at a conceptual level is required
•Ability to design and communicate solutions and offers designed by the team to the client without assistance will be required
•Strong client case study experience thinking on ones feet will be required and will be tested in the interview process through a scenario modeling (case) experience
• Ability to engage senior client executives, i.e., C-suite, and Line of Business Executives in one-on-one discussions.
• Demonstrated experience managing deliveries across multiple projects utilizing the global delivery model spanning on-site, on-shore, and off-shore locations.
• Should be adept at managing large teams.
• Large scale agile experience will be required. Scrum or other agile certifications will be highly preferred (PMP will not be a substitute)
• Committed to exceeding customer expectations and to the highest standards of excellence.
• Able to build confidence and trust with customers.
• Display effective analytical skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Within each center, Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for delivery of service for a Client and/or for a specific function within an Engagement, whether it be local or remote. The Service Delivery Senior Manager manages multiple delivery teams within one or across different Engagements.
Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for:
• meeting all service level agreements (SLAs),
• key performance indicators (KPIs),
• cost budgets
• contracted service
• quality improvements
• information security
He/she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director/Manager. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Quallification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be an experienced individual in Process, Negotiation, Transition Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.