Key Responsibilities of an Associate Consultant
- Mastering key consulting skills; including communication, analysis, teamwork, and delivery
- Collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of deliverables and strategy
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business expertise and your leadership capabilities. New joiners first step into the world of Capgemini Invent via The Institute – our intensive ramp up into management consulting. With the support of intense coaching, consultants work on short projects supporting real business needs within our client ecosystem to learn our methodologies and collaborative work approach. New joiners also get the opportunity to meet colleagues from around the group to develop their network.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini’s digital innovation, consulting, and transformation global business line, combining expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, underpinned by deep vertical expertise across a diverse range of sectors.
We are experts in our chosen fields; we understand how to transform businesses and create competitive advantage. We accelerate our clients’ abilities to achieve their ambition and deliver results by harnessing innovation and creativity to drive future-focused solutions.
As a team of more than 7,000 consultants, we aim to provide clients with solutions to business problems, accelerating the development of ideas into prototypes and bringing an innovation dimension to clients’ transformation projects.
With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Invent offers:
- Management consulting focused on strategy, solution development, and execution
- A community of bright, highly motivated professionals
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have an impact
- A fun, team-oriented environment that works closely and collaboratively with clients
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent obtained by June 20__
- All majors accepted
- Full Time Positions Only
- Reside within or be able to relocate to one of the four Capgemini Invent locations listed above
- Willingness to travel frequently, up to 85% as necessary
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
Our Practices: Invent goes to market with a diverse set of capabilities and sector expertise:
- Capability Practices: Customer Engagement; Future of Technology; Insights Driven Enterprise; Operations Transformation; People & Organization
- Sector Practices: Life Sciences; Consumer Products, Retail, & Distribution; Financial Services; Technology, Media, & Telecommunications
Qualifications for Role:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses his or her intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Academic or professional experience that relates to one of our Sector or Capability Practices
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at a management level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment.
- Experience in engaging with engineering community to understand and define current and future processes
- Understanding of Model Based Enterprise with experienced in Digital Twin, Digital Continuity
- Hands on with process management and documentation
- Defining and documenting user stories
- Experienced in data analysis
- Understanding of PLM and CAD tools