A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
• Conduct vulnerability assessments of applications and systems using various open source and commercial tools
• Conduct penetration test and launch exploits using Cobalt Strike, Mimikatz, Bloodhound, Sharpview, Kerberoasting, NMAP, Metaspoilt, Backtrack and other penetration testing tools
• To carry out advanced technical analysis on application and systems intrusions
• Analyze scan reports and suggest remediation / mitigation plan
• Providing client specific reports
• Hands on experience on Infrastructure, Networks, Web Application, Web Services/API, Databases, Mobile application, etc
• Demonstration of proof of concepts for exploits, manual penetration testing
• Knowledge on open source and commercial security assessment tools e.g. Cobalt Strike, Burpsuit, Nessus, Appscan, nmap etc.
• Security configuration review of database /servers / firewalls / switches / routers, etc
• Knowledge of operating systems preferably windows, linux etc. network equipment’s system & network hardening
• Research and maintain proficiency in computer application exploitation, tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer application vulnerabilities
• Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Penetration Tester (CPT) or a related cyber security credential is a plus.
• Working experience in OT is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a cyber-related discipline (e.g. Cybersecurity, network engineering, computer science, information systems, software engineer, programming, etc.).
• Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
• Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
• Certified Penetration Tester (CPT) a plus
Location -Remote to start then when required onsite Down Town Toronto, Ontario
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.