- 10+ years in Release/Deployment/Application Engineering Experience
- 5+ years in developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies (AWS as the minimum)
- Experience working in and supporting environments for world-wide enterprises
- Experience with Version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Collaboration and project management tools: Jira, etc
- Application servers: Tomcat, JBoss, etc • Web servers: Apache, Nginx, etc
- Continuous integration systems: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Configuration management systems: Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc
- DBs, including NoSQL (Postgre, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Virtualization (such as VMWare) • Scripting and programming knowledge such as Python, Bash, Ruby
- Log analysis: Logstash, Splunk
- Monitoring platforms such as: SCOM, NewRelic, Zabbix, Nagios, DynaTrace • Network and Load Balancing technologies We offer
Good to have:
- Solid scripting skills in Bash, Perl, Ruby and/or Python
- Terraform infrastructure as Code knowledge
- Great understanding of both private and public cloud, web & enterprise technologies such as VMWare, AWS or GCP (AWS preferred)
- Familiarity with Dockers and Kubernetes desired
- OS and Applications CIS hardening knowledge
- Understanding of networking
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.