Capture business requirements for analytics and translate complex ones into technical
requirements. Collaborate with teams to design & implement end-to-end solutions.
• Design and build well-engineered data systems and services to support data analytics using AWS cloud services and Snowflake DWH.
• Implement data pipelines and modern ways of automating ELT data pipelines using advanced SQL. Other enablers are Airflow, Python, & DBT.
• Own data model and test the data produced in order to ensure it is of high quality.
• Be part of discussions with product managers and analysts in order to guide them in their understanding of the data in the data lake, shape the product solutions and to better grasp
the context of requirements coming your way.
• Use SQL queries to transform data in our data lake in order to move it from raw nuggets into reliable business entities and then into reporting aggregates. Identify dependencies for these
transformations. Schedule these transformations on our platform. Investigate discrepancies in data.
• Assure accuracy of data processing and outputs through consistently high software development skills, adherence to best practice, thorough testing, and peer reviews.
• Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such as data load problems, transformation translation discrepancies.
• Lead some refactoring of our data warehouse where needed, in order to make data more consistent, better documented and the pipelines more resource-efficient.
• Documents analytics datasets and any business logic.
• Habitually approach problem solving with creativity and resourcefulness; carefully evaluate risks and determine correct courses of action when completing tasks.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 11-14 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.