SAP BOBJ Lead
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex reports using SAP Business Object XI R3, 4.1 tools like Web Intelligence, Rich client.
- Plan and implement automated bursting of reports via publication services and Scheduling.
- Perform requirement analysis; provide effort estimation Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC and QA/Testing methodologies and deliverables.
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
Basic Technical Requirements
- 8+ years of development experience with SAP Business Objects
- 5+ years experience in leading SAP Business Objects team
- Excellent communication and consulting skills Ability to work independently.
- Strong Knowledge in Business Objects Universe Designer.
- Experience with trouble shooting production issues.
- SAP Business Objects Reporting and Data Visualization experience using Web Intelligence and Dashboards.
- Should have used Derived tables, Universe restrictions, and Aggregate Awareness features in Designer.
- Expertise in dimensional data modeling, Star Schema modeling, fact and dimensional table design, physical and logical data modeling.
- Strong Knowledge in Writing SQL and PL SQL using MS SQL Server, Sybase and Oracle.
- Good understanding of User Security in Business Objects any additional knowledge on SAP BO CMC is Plus.
- Experience with migrating reports.
- Experience in reports in Finance, Sales and supply chain areas in a plus.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.