Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini’s Marketing & Sales outsourcing services is an emerging offer, focused on delivering latest and best in class digital solutions to large corporations for their marketing and sales outcomes, driven through enhanced martech tools adoption, digital and agile operations. You will part of a high performing global team and will be responsible for leading and driving go to market activities for global, with focus on the North America region with a goal to establish the offering as a high growth offer from Capgemini.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Develop and drive go to market strategy for Capgemini’s Marketing & Sales outsourcing services in North America market, including Pre-Sales, Sales, Solution Architect, Demand Generation, Marketing, Partner, ISV, Sales Operations, and field activation.
– Establish and drive short term and long term go to market plan and strategy aligned to the global and local GTM initiatives focused on installing the capability as a high growth offering from Capgemini.
– Work with key executives and business stakeholders, set the marketing budget & goals, create world class marketing campaigns and participate in end to end sales activities
– Be focused on demand generation through cross sell up sell in existing accounts, as well as new logo acquisition
– Report on contribution to sales and effectiveness of campaigns
– Work with the global delivery team and the subject matter experts to define and develop product strategy and offer catalogue aligned to the market trends and client needs
– Stay aware of the competitive landscape and develop tactical and strategic programs to ensure successful deal closures
– Anchor all sales activities including response creation, proposal development, commercials client interactions etc.
– Work with the pre-sales team to create best in class sales collaterals and pitch documents
– Deep understanding of the marketing and sales outsourcing services landscape, including digital campaign management services, web content management, CMS, Content Marketing, SEO/SEM, SFMC and AEM campaigns, social media and analytics etc.
– Understanding of the latest digital tools and channels
Candidate Background & Qualification:
– At least 13-15 years of related work experience in driving go to market activities for outsourcing services
– 5 to 7 years of work experience in Marketing and Sales services
– Advanced Business Degree, MBA or equivalent
– Work experience with a large digital agency or an outsourcing company in a similar or related regional lead role
– Strong knowledge of marketing strategy and channels
– Should have driven end to end execution of go to market programs
– Should have hands on experience in driving result-oriented campaigns for demand/lead generation, new logo acquisition
– Having project delivery experience in marketing services will be an added advantage
– Drive to excel and growth-oriented leadership style
– Is able to show flexibility and work in an agile environment
– Team management experience will be a plus
– International leadership experience is a must have
– IT/BPO B2B sales experience
– Experience of direct, indirect (partner) and ISV sales motions