Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. #getthefutureyouwant
The MDM developer will be in charge of the technical development and integration of master data and the availability of the MDM application. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Integrate enhancements, bugfixes and features.
- Participate in the design solutions.
- Coordinate with business analysts to fulfil specifications.
- Prepare packages for release.
- Attend to team meetings.
- Participate to business meetings as technical resource.
- Give technical point of view on subjects.
- Contact other teams to fulfil integration tests / solve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Technical skills in MDM (Tibco EBX / JavaEE).
- Flexible Data Mindset (capacity to work on different projects during the same timeframe).
- Team Spirit / Communication.
- Fluent English.
- Not afraid to learn new technologies and realize POCs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be available during Houston (CST) morning hours.
- Prior Experience Upgrading EBX is nice to have.
- Industry Experience is a plus.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT