Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. #getthefutureyouwant
As an Architect, he/she is expected to have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products, and frameworks. You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- Analyze and refine existing solutions and propose recommendations to make it more effective.
- Deal with complexity problems, analyzing information, and providing best fit solution.
- Having good Functional Knowledge on PIM and data quality.
- Integration of IDQ with PIM.
- Image Onboarding from Media Asset Manager Portal.
- XML and CSV Export template creation.
- Customization of PIM Web Access.
- Workflow creation and task handling.
- Identify and bridge any gap in solution during migration cycle.
- Co-ordinate migration activities.
- Migrate MDM configurations from on-premise to Cloud.
- Perform data reconciliation Analysis.
- Experience in Real time /Near Real time API’s
- Configuration and customization of repository manager as per requirements.
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in BI/DW.
- 8+ years of Experience in Informatica PIM.
- Minimum 3 -4 years hands on experience and detailed understanding on below topics of PIM.
- Article/Product Onboarding through manually, through supplier portal and through hot folder.
- Structure Onboarding and concept of hierarchies in PIM.
- Concepts of Supplier Catalogs and Master catalogs and merging of supplier catalog’s items.
- Knowledge on KITS and Components.
- Having good understanding on ActiveVOS workflow.
- Understanding of Data Governance policies and procedures and work on it.
- Ability to write medium to complex SQLs and demonstrate concepts.
- Having good knowledge of Cloud framework.
- Experience in data migration.
- Knowledge on Cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Knowledge in Middle layer integration tool (MuleSoft/ Dell Boomi).
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT!