• As an Architect, he/she is expected to have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
• Architect would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions.
• architect should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
• Analyze and refine existing solutions and propose recommendations to make it more effective.
• Deal with complexity problems, analyzing information, and providing best fit solution.
• Having good Functional Knowledge on PIM and data quality
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
• Minimum 3 -4 years hands on experience and detailed understanding on below topics of PIM:
• Configuration and customization of repository manager as per requirements
• Article/Product Onboarding through manually, through supplier portal and through hot folder
• Structure Onboarding and concept of hierarchies in PIM
• Integration of IDQ with PIM
• Image Onboarding from Media Asset Manager Portal
• XML and CSV Export template creation.
• Customization of PIM Web Access
• Workflow creation and task handling.
• Concepts of Supplier Catalogs and Master catalogs and merging of supplier catalog’s items
• Knowledge on KITS and Components
• Having good understanding on ActiveVOS workflow.
• Understanding of Data Governance policies and procedures and work on it.
• Ability to write medium to complex SQLs and demonstrate concepts.
• Identify and bridge any gap in solution during migration cycle.
• Co-ordinate migration activities
• Migrate MDM configurations from on-premise to Cloud.
• Having good knowledge of Cloud framework.
• Perform data reconciliation Analysis.
• Minimum 10-12 years of experience in BI/DW
• 8+ years of Experience in Informatica PIM
• Experience in data migration.
• Knowledge on Cloud (AWS/Azure).
• Knowledge in Middle layer integration tool (MuleSoft/ Dell Boomi).
• Experience in Real time /Near Real time API’s
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.