· Minimum 10 years of experience in designing architecting and implementing large scale data processing data storage data distribution systems
· Most recent 2 years of experience in delivering large scale Azure projects
· Up to 5 years real time and streaming experience in Azure based data solutions
· Up to 3 years in presales and demo using Azure data services including Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory Azure Synapse and Azure Data Bricks
· Up to 5 years of demonstrated experience Up to in the most recent 2 years of designing and delivering solutions of analytics services part of Microsoft Azure including Azure Data Lake Analytics Azure Data Warehouse Streaming Analytics Data Catalog
· Should have experience designing service management orchestration monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform
· Up to 3 years of experience in migrating large volumes of data using standard Azure automation tools from on premise and cloud infrastructure to Azure Ability to produce high quality work products under pressure and within deadlines with specific references
· VERY strong communication solutioning and client facing skills especially non-technical business users
· Up to 5 years of working with large multi-vendor environment with multiple teams and people as a part of the project
· Up to 2 year of working with Power BI Up to 5 years of working with a complex Big Data environment using Microsoft tools
· 5 years of experience with Team Foundation Server JIRA GitHub and other code management toolsets
Provide in-depth knowledge and strategy regarding the migration of our client’s data using any
of the following Cloud technology services such as Azure or AWS.
Provide advisory and thought leadership on the provision of analytics environments leveraging Cloud based platforms,
big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools.
Design and implement scalable data architectures leveraging Hadoop, NoSQL and emerging technologies, covering
on-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns.
Design and implement data access patterns for multiple analytical and operational workloads across Cloud based platforms
Create information solutions covering data security, data privacy, data governance, metadata management, multi-tenancy and mixed workload management across Spark and NoSQL platforms
Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned our client’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations ensuring global to local regulations, security, risk and compliance
Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data modelling including canonical data models (business logical models)
Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow activities to secure new business
Skills:Azure ADLS/Synapse, Azure ADF and Databricks, Teradata, Azure DevOps, SQL, ETL, Data warehouse, Data modelling, Datastage, Python
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 11-14 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.