Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Join Capgemini and be part of Presales / Solution Design team working on Contact Center opportunities assisting the core solutions team in driving Zendesk / Cloud requirements based on the client’s inputs and Solution requirement.
- Must have minimum 4 or more years total Zendesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Service Cloud, or SugarCRM experience in one or more of the following capacities: system administrator, sales engineer (pre-sales), or solution architect (implementation).
- Must have minimum 1 or more years telephony or end to end IT network solutioning experience in one or more of the following capacities: system administrator, sales engineer (pre-sales), or solution architect (implementation).
- Would really like to also have 1 or more years total Amazon Connect, Five 9, Nice InContact, Twilio, Ring Central, Genesys, or other Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) experience in one or more of the following capacities: system administrator, sales engineer (pre-sales), or solution architect (implementation).
- Nice to have 5 or more years’ experience working in multi-client BPO provider with Contact Center Technology platforms
- Nice to have Certified Zendesk Solution Consultant or Administrator
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
As an Zendesk Expert within Capgemini’s Business Services Global Business Line would perform the following set of responsibilities and duties exists.
•Experience in building solution and implementing CCaaS
•Configure, maintain and restructure the Zendesk infrastructure for multiple clients to ensure it is constantly optimized for our teams and customers
•Manage and automate the user lifecycle management workflow for all CX tools Identify and troubleshoot any CX software performance issues
•Serve as the liaison to Zendesk for technical issues
•Maintain expert-level understanding of all Zendesk features, enhancements, changes and releases
•Support ticket automation efforts creating effective workflows in Zendesk
•Zendesk (or similar ticketing software) advanced administration experience
•Working knowledge of Developer tools including Zendesk apps and APIs
•Experience in scripting with SQL and/or Python, for workflow automation and to extract large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
•Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality