A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
- Planning, designing and upgrading network installation projects
- Evaluate network designs, network management scenarios, use-cases from Vendors
- Troubleshooting network architecture and making recommendations for system findings and enhancements.
- Making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operational costs
- Strong Product knowledge of Cisco, Meraki is must and product knowledge of Optigo, HP is desired
- CCNP/CCIE and/or CCIE Level Experience is required.
- Industry expertise Building IT experience – network/infrastructure design and implementation for buildings/office spaces. Need to have converged network experience.
Detailed job responsibilities:
- Network and Security Proficiency working in Azure Public Cloud Environments.
- Virtualizing and Container Network and Security Experience is a plus.
- Experience with Security Compliance Initiatives.
- Network Automation and DevOps Experience is desired.
- Hands-On Experience with Cisco DNA / SDA Experience.
- Firewall Platform Experience – Cisco ASA w/Firepower services, Cisco Firepower Appliances, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
- Demonstrate deep level Next-Generation Firewall Design and Migration Experience.
- Meraki Wireless Networking Experience.
Location: The position is located in the GTA
Relocation assistance will not be provided