SAP Data Solution Architect
The Tiger Team has a clear goal, to help drive our practice’s sales growth ambitions. Accomplishing this will require integrating multiple existing processes, assets, and teams into a harmonious foundation for how we organize and competitively respond to client’s requests. Timely response alone is insufficient; you will need to quickly analyze and diagnose a client’s situation and craft custom value-creating solutions and services that can be implemented successfully by combining the entire practice’s skills and expertise.
1. Leadership, navigating ambiguity, excellent writing skills, strong command of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, complex task management, and effective prioritization while managing multiple assignments, general business knowledge and acumen, marketing, collaboration, negotiation, core consulting skills and accountability.
2. Experience solutioning and deploying SAP data offerings including data quality with Information Steward and Data Services, S/4 HANA data migration with Data Services, SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) and Master Data Management (MDM), and data analytics.
3. Knowledge of SAP analytical components including FIORI Embedded Analytics, BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC-Planning, Group Reporting, and BPC
4. Experience and understanding of advanced and predictive analytics, AI, and visualization.
5. Client-first attitude, with a strong focus on uncovering value for our clients and jump starting projects that solve our clients’ business challenges. Energy, problem-solving, curiosity, and determination will be required to be successful.
Day to Day Tasks:
• Deal assessment/qualification
• Solutioning and estimating
• Response writing (with Word and PowerPoint)
• SOW writing
• Bid metrics capture and tracking
• Template development
• Report status
• Orals support
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.