• 10+ years Experience in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence domain with ability collect requirements and translating them into Design & Technical specifications
• Must have azure cloud platform hands-on experience
• Must have experience in handling the structured and unstructured data
• Architect and implement data movement solutions via SFTP, API & JDBC
• Data Engineering/Development experience with Very Strong hands on in writing the complex SQLs, , stored procs in azure SQL DW (Synapse) and Azure SQL DB
• Strong development hands on background in creating pipelines, data flows and complex data transformations and manipulations using ADF and Pyspark with Databricks
• Experience working with different data storage options including Azure BLOB storage , ADLS Gen 2 and Delta Lake etc.
• Hands-on experience with Azure Data Factory in building pipelines and orchestrate the pipeline execution.
• Create Source to Target Data Mapping rules with the business transformation rules by discussing with business users.
• Expert in Agile Data Warehouse using Industry model Framework , Methodology, Data Modeling , create conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models using Erwin and/or ER Studio Suite.
• Expert in Agile software development and release management using Scrum Process, Agile software development Tools such as JIRA.
• Good to have familiarity on Azure Analysis services and PowerBI.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.