SAP CX- Hybris Front End Developer
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The Sr. Applications Engineers on our SAPCC (Hybris) team are responsible for developing quality software that meets implementation and enhancement e-commerce platform requirements. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering code on time, on budget, and in compliance with our implementation standards
- Develop software code that reflects JIRA user stories and tasks
- Plan, write, and test code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on technical specifications; create the documentation of complex functionality within your code
- Customize the platform's storefront accelerator to build fully functioning e-commerce sites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Implement the layout and user experience techniques specified in wireframes and PSDs
- Contribute to the team's success through knowledge sharing in daily team building activities and weekly code presentations
- Participate in required Sprint, Scrum, QA and Sunset meetings
- B.S. Computer Science / Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in web development
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce development
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B development (CloudCraze or Lightning B2B)
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Lead and team leader
- Expert in Salesforce development, including Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Lightning Flows.
- Proficient in core eCommerce functionalities and Salesforce B2B customization •Proficient in developing web applications on Salesforce B2B
- Proficient in using and managing version control through Git – including planning & creating branches and performing merges
- Ability to lead, enforce, and help define development standards
- Proficient with release planning, sprint planning, and leading scrum meetings
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good problem-solving, creative and critical thinking skills
- Possess good communications skills, both written and verbal
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.