You will be an active team member on cybersecurity consulting engagements responsible for assessing our customer's cloud security strategy and identifying cyber risk exposure inherent with using cloud infrastructure. You will be a part of teams working in close collaboration with our customers to define the security strategy and design the cloud security architecture across various deployment and hosting models to enhance overall cloud security posture. You will work alongside industry leaders to gain insight and experience as the practice continues to expand.
*** This position is 100% remote ***
- Advise customers on best practices in design and implementation of secure cloud systems
- Perform reviews of multiple cloud platforms and services to assess cyber risks around security risks such as data leakage and unauthorized access, and design controls to mitigate those risks
- Design, develop, and implement security requirements into cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with appropriate security controls present
- Design and develop cloud-specific security policies, standards, and procedures
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to customer teams on how to securely develop and build cloud-ready applications
- Effectively articulate complex cloud topics and discuss business impacts with senior customers, positively influencing outcomes
- Develop high-quality technical content such as security automation tools, reference security architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver
- 10+ years of experience in Cloud Security Architecture and/or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in professional services consultancy, commercial cyber security, information security or related industries.
- Deep understanding of different cloud architecture models, hosting and deployment models
- In-depth knowledge of the security and compliance capabilities of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Experience working on integrating cloud services with common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly security mechanisms (protect, detect, breach response, and recovery)
- Broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the system development lifecycle
- Experience with securing containerized technologies (examples – Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Deep technical knowledge of cyber security risks, threats and defenses to effectively assess the security implications and requirements for the introduction of new cloud technologies
- Previous exposure to hybrid IT situations, including combining on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities
- The ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences and properly translate security and risk management terminology into business terms for these stakeholders
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a cyber or information security related field
- Nice to have certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CCSK, AWS Security, Azure Security, etc.
Key Words: cloud security architect cloud security engineer cloud engineer devsecops devops
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.