Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Title: Functional Consultant
Travel %: 50%
Deliver a solution of the technical integration between Ivalua and Client’s applications, following agreed design principles and assuring that client’s business requirements are met
• Translate Client’s business process requirements and Ivalua functional design into technical integration solution
• Create data migration and data integration strategy in line with overall implementation project plan
• Support Ivalua implementation project, assisting the project team with data integration effort, updating the original integration solution
• Assist client with definition of data cleansing requirements wherever required
• Assist client with definition of data validation procedures
•Understand Capgemini proposed Ivalua solution as well as the client’s current system architecture, and design fit-for-purpose architecture, including the data objects to be used, data interface requirements from client systems for both inbound and outbound
•Create data migration and data integration strategy in line with overall implementation project plan
•Support Ivalua implementation project, assisting the project team with data integration effort, updating the original integration solution (if required and warranted)
•Assist client with definition of data cleansing requirements wherever required
•Assist client with definition of data validation procedures
•Facilitate resolution of issues related to data integration and cleansing
•Supervise successful data loads using the most appropriate tools and techniques
•Advise the client on leading practices and optimal approaches that best support client’s business
•Collaborate with overall Solution Architect as well as with the project implementation team, on the data management workstream
•As required, participate in the implementation project meetings, provide insight from system integration perspective
Skills/qualifications the candidate will bring:
• Expertise in systems integration using various methods, e.g. EAI, API.
• Knowledge and experience with integrating the eProcurement solutions with various systems
• Experience with acceptance / functional testing
• Expertise in Ivalua system integration
• Experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP system integration
• Familiar with software development projects and product management methods such as Agile, Scrum, DevOps will be an advantage
•Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent
•Postgraduate certification in IT, Procurement or Accounting would be desirable
•Certification, such as Dell Boomi Professional Architect or equivalent will be a plus
Candidate should have strong understanding and experience in:
•Platform architecture, considering high availability, security and performance
•Enterprise application integration approach and strategy
•Designing for high visibility, tracking and high performance
•Designing for enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle and eProcurement platforms like Ivalua, SAP Ariba or Coupa
•Establishing integration best practices and guidelines
•Flow design using properties, maps, caching, branches, business rules
•Experience in mapping, creating, transforming XML, CSV, flat file, data schemas for different systems.
•Technology Connectors like HTTP connector, FTP/File connector, Database Connector, etc.
•Invocation and routing with other processes in async and sync patterns
•Thorough understanding and experience in DevOps / CICD
•Experience with Security Principles such as OAuth 2.0, Okta
•Logging and error handling strategy
•Creating reusable frameworks and assets
•Deployment of integration automation
•Working with platform APIs (experience with Ivalua will be an asset)
•Good understanding of API design and management concepts
•EDI/B2B Knowledge and experience
•Experience in designing high volume transactions like GBs of file, millions of records
•Strong communication skills to work with business counterparts globally
•Demonstrable ability to engage in constructive dialogue with the client and stakeholders with a focus on data migration
•Strong technical skills and an eye for detail
•Critical thinking and leadership skills to be able to negotiate client requirements and promote Capgemini best practice
•Personal and professional credibility and impactful leadership skills
•Able to work flexibly and travel
•Excellent problem-solving skills
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.