A key aspect of this job will be to help build and direct the Splunk technical capability.
The successful candidate will have experience in architecting, implementing, and using Splunk solutions and applications to integrate data feeds and create content in a distributed computing environment.
The candidate must have robust Splunk experience and be able to work collaboratively with diverse end users and a geographically distributed team.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
• Splunk Admin Certification on 7.3.5 or higher
• 5+ year’s experience with Splunk in a distributed, enterprise environment.
• Must be very comfortable administering servers from the command line and working with configuration files. (Ansible Automation, Python, RHEL 7)
• Comfortable working with bash, PowerShell, and batch scripts; ability to develop scripts in these languages to support Splunk deployments
• Strong experience and expertise engineering Splunk solutions for a variety of customers
• Experience in building Splunk Technology Add-ons and configuring field extractions for various data sources
• Experience deploying/managing Splunk indexer clusters and search head clusters
• Strong understanding of the underlying Splunk infrastructure and components (lookups, modular inputs, standard inputs, relationships between varying configuration files, etc.)
• Lead effort to ingest logs and data from various systems/applications
• Analyze logs for all major applications and come up with the most affected areas or reoccurring issues
• Good understanding of monitoring tools – App Dynamics, Science Logic, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Core Infra tools, etc.
• Experience working with other big data analytics solutions (Elastic Stack,graylog etc.) is a plus
GOOD TO HAVE
• Experience maintaining non-Prod and Production systems with basic exposure to Linux and System Administration
• Integrations from Splunk to third-party systems using APIs
• Should have worked on application support tickets
• Worked on tickets using ServiceNow
• Experience being a part of Agile team
• Ability to work collaboratively with a globally distributed team
• Strong sense of self-motivation; ability to identify problems and develop solutions
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.