SAP Customer Data Cloud Developer
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About SAP Customer Experience
Capgemini has been a leading SAP Global Integration Partner since 1993, helping clients navigate the most complex digital transformations in the world. With 650+ SAP CX consultants and 285+ SAP CX certifications globally, we are #2 in SAP CX certifications in North America and top 3 SAP CX certified partner globally. Our SAP Customer Experience team has deep SAP technology experience and industry expertise across strategy, experience design, technology solution implementations, organization and operations management, performance measurement and optimization.
Our team of CX experts have delivered over 850+ projects across commerce, CPQ, customer data platform, marketing, sales and service solutions for B2B, B2C and D2C brands. Delivering amazing results for manufacturing, retail, grocery, life sciences, automotive and high-tech companies, we help our clients get the future they want.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
SAP Customer Data Cloud (CDC, formerly Gigya) Consultants demonstrate in-depth knowledge and expertise of the system. Works with the Capgemini implementation team and its customers to design, develop, and deliver scalable and flexible SAP CDC systems to fit our client's needs. Our CDC team is responsible for successfully gathering client requirements, solution configuration / integration and creating documentation as necessary. The SAP CDC Consultant also works with internal and partner sales teams to assess, road map, plan, and propose these solutions.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• 6-10 years of Overall IT experience with 3+ years plus with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software
• Responsible for implementing SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya) solutions.
• Responsible for design decisions and architecture, helping with the optimal technical solution leveraging the SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya) platform
• Capture design decisions and architecture in Functional and Technical Design Documentations
• Help customer development teams with configurations and use of the SAP CDC/Gigya platform during their implementation cycles (Waterfall or Agile)
• Develop and share client-side and server-side code examples, to further enable customer teams on harnessing the power of the SAP CDC/Gigya platform
• Design, code, and test the appropriate level of customizations that are identified, reviewed, and allowed within the project scope and budget
• Plan and execute strategy for the migration of existing accounts, subscriptions, and user registration records from existing customer systems into the SAP CDC/Gigya platform
• Design and implement scheduled batch ETL processes to sync data between the SAP CDC/Gigya platform and customer s auxiliary systems
• Support the customer with formal QA and UAT review, as well as pre-launch preparation and planning
• Assist customer with go-live production launch and appropriate level of hypercare support
• Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
• Identify business requirements with client team and facilitate solution development
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
• Experience with SAP CDC B2C CIAM Module
• Organizational Onboarding & Management Processes
• B2B Member Onboarding, Approval & Access Control
• User Roles, Assets & Policy Based Access Control Rule Setup
• Preferred experience with SAP ECC and or SAP S/4 Customer Data Model for B2B Customers
• Server-side development experience with at least one server platform such as .NET, Java, PHP, and/or node.js
• Previous experience with SaaS, marketing, and data platforms
• Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are a much have
• Ability to work independently and drive tasks from start through completion
• Ability to work remotely with global virtual teams
• Experience using Agile Methodology is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.