1. Should have hands on experience of at least 2 yrs. in IICS Data Integration and Application Integration and this is mandatory experience and total of 10 + years of experience in Informatica PC etc.
2. Should have experience in soup to nuts of technology including Requirements, SDLC and Maintenance.
3. Have hands on experience in Data Governance, Metadata Management, Reference Data Management and Business Glossary Management initiatives
4. Propose detail ETL and DW designs and strong work experience in ETL tools like Informatica PowerCenter and IICS etc
5. Experience in Data modelling, preferable knowledge with Erwin, ER Studio.
6. Should have experience in API development, including best practices, testing methods and deployment strategies.
7. Designing, creating, refining, deploying and managing the organization's data architecture including the end-to-end vision for how data will flow from system to system, for multiple applications and across different territory.
8. Should be well versed with the tools like SOA, ETL, ERP, XML etc
9. Should have understanding of Python, AWS Redshift and Databases
10. Good knowledge in UNIX Shell scripts and should be able to write/debug Shell Scripts.
11. Working well within an agile team environment and applying the related working methods.
12. Able to analyse and understand complex customer scenario's and thrives on difficult challenges
13. Team player, multitasker, excellent communication skills (convey highly technical information into business terms, clear email communications), ability to mentor team members.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.