Salesforce Marketing Cloud Business Analyst
About DCX (Digital Customer Experience):
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
Capgemini is a strategic partner of Salesforce since 2007 with over 2000 certifications and a Salesforce Partner Value Index with a score of 9.7 out of 10. With 890+ North American team members and 1870+ dedicated DCX team members in India, we are well-positioned to deliver at scale. We are a leader in customer experience (CX). Our holistic approach and breadth of experience enables companies to transform their business and transform the customer lifecycle. We implement technology, provide support and strategy for marketing, sales, service and commerce solutions.
We work with several large B2B, B2C and D2C brands, delivering amazing results for clients including the cosmetic, entertainment, pharma, retail, manufacturing, energy, and telecommunication industries.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The Business Analyst is responsible for consulting with our clients to develop and document detailed understandings of client requirements in eCommerce engagements, translating those requirements into functional specifications and technical needs.
– Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements
– Assist with ongoing system administration including but not limited to: creating and modifying Users, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts, Field Updates, Page Layouts, Data Integrity standards and practices and Security functionality
– Create customized reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics
– Maintain database integrity and accuracy via data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
– Assist with release evaluations including defining scope and priorities for system initiatives
– Maintain all system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
– Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed
– Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & regression testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
– Oversee integrated business applications and ensure they function
– Understand how Salesforce integrates with our other CRM solutions and customer/business intelligence databases
Must have skills
– Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
– Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
– Must have experience in Package Configuration.
– Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
– Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer required
– Experience gathering requirements and building custom Salesforce applications
– Broad understanding of CRM Best Practices
– Experience with Sales and Service cloud
– Deep understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and ability to do hand-on configuration.
Nice to Have:
– Lightning, Field Service, Visualforce, Apex experience is a plus
– Data management capabilities.
– Agile experience a plus
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.