Project Manager With Scrum Experience
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The Project Manager / Scrum Master is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for Project Management, the Project Manager would work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. They should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge. Our clients are world leading organizations that are/have selected Salesforce.com to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
- Years of experience as a Certified/Professional Scrum Master with expert knowledge in Agile methodologies such as SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, XP tools, etc.
- Experienced with promoting the values of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict management, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Exceptional interactive and collaboration skills along with experience in building high performance teams
- Understand business requirements, translate them into functional specifications and take high level requirements to a greater level of detail
- Ability to navigate and drive consensus across an organization’s executive, technical, and end user teams
- Developing knowledge in a business and/or industry domain or package solution
- Understands and anticipates business priorities and aligns system implementation teams to business priorities
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches such as XP, Kanban, FDD, TDD, SAFe, DAD, Nexus, LeSS, and scrum@scale
- Knowledge of Agile technology practices such as DevOps, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, AWS
- Knowledge of collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners. You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages. You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT; or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible has BA level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting.
• Should have progressing skills on Software Engineering & Architecture Knowledge.
• Should have baseline in Testing.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.