• Should have at least 10+ years’ experience in product management with Datawarehouse background
• Excellent oral and written communication and should serve as the voice of the client.
• Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Owns the product roadmap.
• Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
• Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
• Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
• Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
• Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Identifies and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
• Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
• Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
• Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
• Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
• Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role)
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.