Sustainability Lead: Sustainability Solutions
Purpose: To leverage Capgemini Invent’s existing capabilities to put Invent clients at the centre of the global sustainability transition with a refreshed go to market proposition; conceiving new offers and ways to engage all stakeholders around decarbonisation.
- To deliver on a portfolio of strategic solutions and digital tools to help our clients create long-term value in the context of a sustainable economy; leveraging expertise in:
- Sustainable IT topics, such as move to cloud
- Environmental monitoring & assessment strategies such as carbon accounting
- Net-zero, Science Based Targets (SBTi), and Carbon Neutral ambitions
- Decarbonisation and carbon abatement strategies
- Climate change risk and mitigation
- Renewable & fossil fuel energy systems
- To enable winning tenders and to assist in delivering decarbonisation projects for our clients
- To foster innovation within Capgemini Invent and the wider business to improve our decarbonization go-to-market strategy and realisation of wider business objectives through proactively creating collaboration opportunities with digital transformation and sustainability stakeholders.
- To be a champion of sustainability within Capgemini and to proactively embed it within company culture through being a proponent of our internal sustainability strategy and leadership messages and mentoring colleagues seeking to develop experience in sustainability or other professional contexts.
- Carbon savings as a result of projects involved in, either through delivery or sales, working towards Capgemini’s headline client facing target to help our clients save 10 million tCO2e by 2030
- Number of bids, client conversations, and selling opportunities led or supported
- Number of projects or proportion of time resourced on delivery
- Number of services enhanced or innovated
- Number of thought leadership pieces initiated or supported
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law