As an SAP EWM consultant you will participate on SAP implementation and rollout projects or SAP support and maintenance projects within logistics functional area.
- Minimum 5 years Functional EWM experience required
- SAP Certifications preferred.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Based on user requirements analysis you will prepare functional design and specifications, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Familiarity with SAP Inventory Management and Material Master functional expertise (system configuration) is required.
- Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
- Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for warehouse management
- Designs to-be business processes for warehouse management based global template and best practices
- Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
- Configure and maintain the relevant ECC components including but not limited to SAP WM/EWM (including documentation)
- Support business users in delivery of end user training.
- Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
- Build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost and quality
- Perform or manage production support of SAP business processes as needed
- Act as escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting with outside service partners
- Project leadership and support of all active units and departments using SAP, with primary focus area on Warehouse Management
- Warehouse, distribution, and transportation logistics business process knowledge and experience as well as compliance and documentation.
- Additional support in Inventory Management and Material Master.
- Support ABAP or SAP technical development as appropriate.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Senior Applications Consultants (Senior Manager Level) have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years professional SAP experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SAP certifications preferred
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.