Role & Responsibility Description
DevOps Architect is responsible for designing and implementing Cloud/Azure DevOps solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and capable of handling Build/Release and Configuration management activities with TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps/Github Actions/Bit bucket etc.
• Consult with Capgemini clients to build and architect new solutions, adopting DevOps Automation.
• Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and tools to identify reuse, design and build DevOps platform.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
• Mentor and coach team members to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
• Over all 7 to 12 years of experience having strong knowledge of automating and orchestrating workloads on Azure, Azure DevOps(VSTS) , Infrastructure automation using ARM Template, Terraform and automating Azure services.
• Development experience for coding pipelines in Azure DevOps.
• Good hands on experience in scripting with bash, Powershell, Python, Terraform, Azure CLI and ARM Template.
• Experience with configuration management using Ansible, Chef, Puppet. One of these is must.
• Well versed with version control, branching strategies for source control repository like Git, Azure Repos etc
• End to end pipeline thought leadership including CI/ CD Management, CI/CD Automation, Test Automation, Security Automation.
• Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
• Manage the full release process and optimization to run efficiently.
• Working knowledge of know how to deploy and manage microservices using Service Fabric, Docker, Kubernetes Linux/Windows containerization
• A strong working understanding of networking, including load balancing and firewall methodologies
• Good knowledge of application development using Agile, and DevOps best practices
• Must have experience with tools like Jenkins, Team City, Octopus etc.
• Well versed with monitoring and troubleshooting for applications, databases deployed on Azure.
• Leader servant who work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value.
• 5+ years of experience with DevOps engineer within Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Azure CLI and Infrastructure Automation Tools (Terraform, Salt, ARM Template)
• 5+ year of experience on managing CICD pipelines with Jenkins, Ansible, Octopus.
• Need to have knowledge of Azure PaaS services along with hand on experience with different automation tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with problem-solving skills.
• Experience in High Availability and Disaster Recovery implementation
• MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate
• Architect Exam priorities: AZ-400 Azure DevOps Solutions, Architecting Azure Solutions, AZ – 300 & AZ – 301, 70-533, AZ – 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.