Technical Recruiter – Salesforce, Commerce, Interactive, Pega
Contract and Full Time
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a creative problem solver and enjoy helping Business Leaders solve their talent needs? Do you have a positive approach to work and willingness to learn? If so, then this is the position for you. Capgemini is seeking Recruiter who can deliver a personalized candidate experience while bringing high-quality talent in the door. Come join our growing team of highly skilled, industry-leading, technology focused professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, growing and people-focused company.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
- Source and hire candidates across a variety of disciplines and/or technologies
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates
- Flexible and willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
- Full life cycle recruitment and management of the talent acquisition process including phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, offer extension and onboarding
- Educate stakeholders on the recruitment process, set expectations and maintain communication throughout the process
- Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business area, capabilities, market challenges and key skills to function as a subject matter expert to the business
- Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience. Maintain talent pipelines through ongoing, targeted communication to stay in contact with potential candidates who have experience that aligns with current and future business requirements.
- Identify and present a diverse candidate slate to support business diversity and inclusion efforts
- Promote and support the Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Complete reports to provide requisition status and measure recruiting performance
- Responsible for data management and integrity within the applicant tracking system and compliance of federal employment laws and internal policies and procedures
- 3-7 years of experience in technical full-life cycle recruiting experience
- Agency experience preferred
- IT Consulting Recruitment experience or Staff Augmentation experience preferred
- Core technical acumen for screening application developers and application architects using Salesforce, Commerce, Interactive, or Pega
- Proficient ability to source for critical positions across Cloud based requirements
- Displays collaborative working style to develop and maintain effective working relationships both internal and external to the organization
Set Yourself Apart:
- Relationship management skills
- Taleo or another Applicant Tracking Systems experience
- Understanding of recruiting sourcing strategies and social media
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Professional communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Capgemini.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Capgemini or an affiliated Capgemini business may not be eligible for consideration. Capgemini is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Capgemini is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.