A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
The objective of the Supplier Relationship Manager role is to manage the performance of Suppliers on behalf of the client organization ensuring successful delivery of IT services as defined by the Supplier’s contract, and to ensure that the service meets the client expectation.
This is achieved through monitoring Supplier’s performance data, ensuring compliance to Service Integration processes, regular reviews of Supplier performance, facilitation of high priority/ecosystem wide initiatives and collaboration with the client.
The Supplier Manager will be responsible for the management of the service performance of multiple IT Services Suppliers on behalf of the client, simultaneously ranging in scale from small to large:
- Proactive management of Supplier’s delivery quality, reviewing Supplier performance and trending information to assist in the improvement of the service being provided
- Supplier SLA tracking and performance – ensures that quantitative and qualitative data is collected for proactive management of volumes and SLA achievement on a regular basis
- Chairs regular and as-needed Supplier meetings to review performance and progress with Suppliers and the Client on key areas such SLA performance, risks, issues, blockers, contractual / service gaps, improvements (CSIPs), process compliance and overall service performance from an Ecosystem perspective (End to End view)
- Facilitating in any high priority and/or Ecosystem-wide initiatives that have been highlighted by Suppliers or Client
- Act as an appropriate escalation point for major incidents
- Be the conduit for delivery and client community into Supplier organizations
- Be the conduit for client business liaisons for escalations projects, demand and delivery
- Promotes and fosters an environment where innovation can take place
- Collaborate with client Service Delivery Management community to identify Service gaps and performance issues
- Collaborate with client Service Delivery Management community on Supplier performance regularly, presenting and making recommendations on Supplier SLA performance, contractual gaps, risks & issues and Continual Improvement Initiatives
- Escalating any high profile items to the Service Delivery Executive
- University degree in a related field (Information Technology, Business)
- Minimum 10 years experience in a multi-sourced IT environment
- ITIL V3 Expert Certification Preferred
- IT Supplier Management or experience managing vendor compliance; min 5 years
- Retail Industry experience preferred
- Experience in the delivery of IT Services to expected Service Levels;
- Experience in a service line operational role providing infrastructure and/or application management services;
- Experience Continual Service Improvement, business case preparation
- Extensive experience in the delivery of customer services to develop, maintain and improve the relationship with the client;
- Adept at translating contractual requirements into tangible deliverables, tracking and identifying areas for improvement;
- Competent delegation skills, negotiation skills and people management capabilities;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Good customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements;
- Detailed understanding of the various service level agreements and the performance measures required to manage the agreements and the relationship with the clients;
- Be able to assume overall control of and resolve complex customer issues;
- Attention to detail;
- Confidence in dealing with senior managers and in the provision and presentation of complex and sensitive management information
- Excellent understanding of financial management in an outsourcing environment.
- Adapts to working in an unstructured environment where targets move and priorities are ambiguous
- Is capable of thinking and acting ‘out of the box’
- Creates and develop formal networks internally and externally
· The position is located in the GTA
Relocation assistance will not be provided