SAP Technical Lead Opportunity
- Fifteen years relevant experience in Technical Development leadership role
- Responsible for the management of design, development, review and support of SAP ABAP functionality against the business needs in a variety of functional areas.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business challenges by working with system analysts and formulating strategies to address these challenges.
- Develop SDLC processes, Development Standards and Naming Conventions and ensure compliance as per audit requirements of the organization.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing SAP applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Supervise, mentor and co-ordinate the work of internal / outsource developers so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Also, directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel onsite, offshore and/or nearshore.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Performs the role of a Program Manager for all development projects. Manages and oversees large, long range, or multiple complex projects.
- Develops cost estimates, human resource requirements and allocations, work plans, time schedules and makes work assignments to meet objectives.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Manage financial aspects of the Team, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Experience working/managing work on SAP HANA Development Project
- Should have experience on Change Management & manage the technical milestones for the Change Request during the duration of the Project.
- Play vital role in planning & managing Project Technical Cutover activities along with other Functional Teams.
- Candidate must have experience in analyzing Functional specification and come up with the technical solution for RICEFW types.
- Worked upon CDS ViewsAMDP.
- Good understanding of SAP modules such as OTC, SCM and FI processes.
- Knowledge on Performance tuning and interfacing technologies.
- Worked on BDCs, BAPI for conversions
- Worked on Module pool programming
- Worked on file-based interfaces.
- Working knowledge on Object Oriented ABAP.
- Good Knowledge on ABAP on HANA programming.
- Strong documentation skills and ability to conduct lead level reviews.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and in English.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks. Ability to influence key individuals inside and outside of own group
- Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.