SAP Trade Promotion Management- Functional Architect
- 8+ years of overall SAP experience with 2 FLC Implementations.
- Previous SAP CBP (Customer Business Planning) Implementation experience
- Should have master data & configuration knowledge , replication understanding in SAP CRM for SAP Trade management solution.
- Should have configuration knowledge of responsibility area, planning product hierarchy, Operational planning, scenario planning, baseline planning ,P&L & other planning related functionalities in BW to supported in CBP .
- Should have configuration knowledge of promotion, fund management in cluding Dynamic Funds.
- Should have knowledge on S/4 HANA integration for deduction claim & settlement functionality.
- Experiences in S/4 Order Management, Pricing, Condition Contract, with integration SAP FSCM will be necessary.
- Effective use of iCaptivate methods and tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering, GAP Analysis, configuration, prototyping, integration with other applications,
- Architecture finalization, testing plan, managing data object design and migration,
- Assisting infra, security and end to end Integration testing
- Client co-ordination, workshop leadership, delivery QA management
- Manage the team and Project Delivery schedule of Functional Design Document, Functional Specification, FUT, Defect resolution.
SAP Certifications preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Senior Applications Consultants (Manager Level) have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
- Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: SAP Certifications preferred
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.