Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Are you passionate about collaborating and developing relationships with technology and business leaders to drive cloud solutions?
Capgemini is seeking recent graduates and early career professionals with limited technical experience interested in jump starting their career in the ever-evolving Cloud Computing landscape and participate Capgemini Cloud Academy training program. We hire people with the passion and drive for lifelong learning and curiosity. You will be supported in your career development at Capgemini and educated on Cloud technologies from Google Cloud Platform to Amazon Web Services to Azure cloud.
The Capgemini Cloud Academy will prepare you to take cloud certification exams for your cloud provider(s), while on the career path to grow as a technology consultant and IT professional.
As a Junior Cloud Engineer, you will deliver Cloud Based projects and contribute to and own portions of the customer relationship building and maintenance process including, stakeholder identification and needs assessment. You will contribute to and own portions of requirements analysis, management, and change approval.
You will be a key supporter in the creation of the project and communications plans including quality measurement, tracking, and reporting. You will share the responsibility of identifying and communicating risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope.
- Successfully deliver Cloud Implementation and Migration projects.
- Elicitation of business requirements to decompose features reflecting benefits, dependencies, risks, and priorities
- Effectively communicates requirements to stakeholders, manages conflicts, issues, and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope
- Ensure business needs are properly modeled, analyzed, and reflected and any impacts to benefit are captured
- Documents the current and future states to identify and recommend improvements, verification, and validation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand business needs and translate these into requirements
- Breaking down business requirements into epics, features and stories, writing, validating and estimating user stories, mapping current and future business processes
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions at any stage of a project
- Effectively manage relationships with project stakeholders and assist the Sponsors and Product Owners with articulating their requirements and the value they are after.
- Be a leader in the business analysts Community of Practice and influence your peers to achieve better outcomes and become a thought leader for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the non-functional requirements are achievable and subsequently met
- Work with data analytics and help to mine and understand large amounts of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to identify and communicate project issues and risks
- Experience with running automated tools and understanding infrastructure concepts of Subnets, CIDR, and server based infrastructure
- Nice to have either a Microsoft or Amazon Web Services or Google centric background
- Comfortably interacts with clients and can develop business relationships
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with partners and customers
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge independently, requesting assistance as needed
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with contributing to the creation and execution of project plans
- Familiarity and knowledge of the content and purpose of project communications plans
- Demonstrates ability to guide the work effort of team members
- Ability to mentor and support the learning of subordinate professionals
- Self-starter, able to complete assigned tasks on time
- Detail oriented in approach to tasks and deliverables
- Contributes to team members and/or team success
- Passionate about IT projects and learning new technologies
You likely possess a bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law