Title –Business Transformation Associate
Locations – Remote+ Travel
Duration:: Full time
Be Empowered | The opportunity
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide our clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who can build close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that clients expect from Capgemini.
Be Inspired | The role
The focus of your role will be designing, selling and delivering end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes leveraging intelligent automation, people change and controls enhancement. This is a unique opportunity for you to influence the way Capgemini clients do business. Our clients – some of the world’s leading companies – operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving intelligent finance transformation.
Be Valued | What you will bring
- Finance & Accounting skills (P2P, R2R, O2C) are a must; FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Project Accounting are a nice to have
- Travel typically 40-50%, no specific travel region
- An understanding of the design and implementation of finance solutions in complex international organizations
- Solid consulting experience in working with clients to design and deliver solutions
- Exceptional organization skills and flexibility in guaranteeing that projects are correctly resourced, managed and delivered
- An ability to adjust and adapt to the rolling, day-to-day changes that transpire in the running of large projects
- A willingness to travel, at short notice to regional, and international destinations
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in multinational companies or consulting environments (with leadership and team roles)
Be Recognized | We’re seeking those who can
- Think strategically to see the bigger picture for clients, understanding emerging trends and disruptions
- Contribute significantly to best in class insights for, and presenting a compelling case for, digital finance transformation through intelligent automation.
- Display a boldness in leadership and adaptability needed when delivering projects, motivating colleagues to perform to a high standard
- Communicate a compelling vision and value proposition to senior level clients and prospective clients with global business services and/or SSCs
- Demonstrate excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery
- Be actively involved in presales activities and closely supporting senior executives on pursuits, bids and sell on opportunities
- Offer insights on leading practice FP&A, OCM or TOM design, build and implementation
- Become a key member of the team, supporting/leading the development of our core assets and methodology
- Multi language skills is a plus
Be Rewarded | The benefits of being with Capgemini
We want you to flourish in an invigorating environment in which you will feel free to express your ideas and insights, and from which you can draw the energy and the confidence to reach further. You will be exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions and in concert with us, and with our encouragement, your career can lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA, and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought leaders. We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package, flexible enough for you to feel comfortable with us, and to excel to your fullest potential.
Be Fulfilled | How Capgemini is different
Capgemini helps organizations worldwide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday. We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
We warmly welcome applications from eligible candidates regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, age, gender, creed, or marital status. If you’re inspired to develop and if you’re forward thinking, we want you onboard with us, we want you to be empowered.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.