About the Role:
The Capgemini Invent North American Automotive industry team is growing! We are looking to augment our team with an individual to support both our strategic growth plans and sustain the excellence we are known for in delivering bespoke solutions to our clients. The Strategy & Delivery Project Analyst plays a unique and key role as the integrator between our market-facing solutions and our internal delivery capability units.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the automotive space, has keen awareness and a point-of-view on industry-specific trends and who can turn big ideas into actionable scopes of work that precisely meet our clients’ needs. Additionally, this person will be integrated within our existing delivery teams, housed in our capability unit, as a business relationship steward. His/her/their mission is to be embedded in key account and delivery teams to act both as a primary connection point between sales and delivery, and as an amplifier for our clients’ objectives.
The role will also require the management of ad hoc / special automotive industry team project, the analysis of key industry and internal performance data and oversight of key operational KPIs.
Ideally, this individual has familiarity with Capgemini’s automotive go-to-market, estimation and delivery models.
Qualifications for Role:
The candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality strategic work designed to further develop / define the Automotive Go-to-Market functions for NA Invent while ensuring delivery excellence.
The candidate applies his/her/their passion for automotive as well as their experience, intellect, insights, and ability to build creative solutions to deliver on the needs of our automotive clients in North America.
The candidate is a relationship builder, both with clients and colleagues.
- Experience working in the automotive & mobility industry, its processes and trends, or commensurate passion and knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with handling complex data with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high-quality content in internal tools (Microsoft office) as well as mastery of collaboration / facilitation tools
- Requires ability to stakeholder effectively with key groups in a matrix environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, intellectual curiosity, a passion to understand and solve problems, consulting & customer service to work with key internal and external business partners
- A highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
- Ability to manage projects from inception 3to closure
- At least 3 years of consulting experience or equivalent experience.
- Desire for continued growth in automotive field
- Desire to mentor future individuals beginning their consulting career
- Collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of program strategy and deliverables
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
- Synthesizing complex information in simple formats
About Capgemini Invent
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. Located in offices and creative studios around the world, including brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, its 9,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Get The Future You Want
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law