A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
- Deploy faster, reduce data security risks and get the most out of Digital Guardian technology.
- Work with the client to establish and defined DLP parameters to be configured across the enterprise
- Work with client IT and Business areas to develop DLP-related policies and use cases
- Establish monitoring and incident response processes based on the results of DLP events utilizing a global team to enforce company policies
- Have strong verbal and written skills enabling for direct contact with client stakeholders and to provide status of various operational activities
- Collaborate with internal infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues
- Knowledge on domains – CASB DLP integration, SMTP DLP, Network DLP
- Ability to build, generate reports and dashboards
- 5+ years of overall IT security experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in DLP Digital guardian tool, implementation of DLP solution, configuration and management
- Experience working in multi-cloud environments focusing on information security
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment
- Knowledge of DLP-related policies and regulation required in a global biotechnology energy technology company
- Certifications in PKI-related or PKI-tools listed above is desired
- MUST: technically experienced in Digital Guardian tool
Key words: data loss prevention, developer
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.