Capgemini is one of only four National Linear Investment Premier Partners for AWS and has executed a joint go to market and joint investment agreement with AWS valued in excess of a billion dollars. Capgemini’s AWS Practice is growing exponentially and is a key business within the North America Business Unit, and Globally.
The Capgemini AWS Practice engages in a wide variety of projects for customers, providing collective Capgemini customer experience, best practices, and obsessing about strong success for the customer. As a member of the AWS team, you will help shape, solution, staff and assure the timely and profitable delivery of the right solutions for Capgemini’s customers across all industries. You will help customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices, proactively identifying and closing project gaps.
• Should have overall experience in application development and design in JEE technologies (REST Webservices, JSON, XML, JDBC, Maven/Gradle), worked on cloud technologies preferably in AWS (or other equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience on AWS cloud platform with serverless services such as S3, SQS (or equivalent messaging technologies), API Gateway, NodeJS, Lamda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, EC2, ELB, Route53, EC2 Autoscaling, Beanstalk..
• Working experience of CI/CD toolset such as codepipelie, codecommit, GIT, Jenkins and defining AWS security groups, VPC, EC2 instances; knowledge of configuration of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) users and groups for improved login authentication. Implementation of AWS high-availability using AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), which can perform balance across instances in multiple availability zones.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.