A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
You are fanatical about Cyber Security. No really…you will do whatever it takes to protect our clients. You thrive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, surrounded by smart, like-minded people. You walk into the office every day with a passion to learn more. You derive great satisfaction from delighting customers, have strong attention to detail, exude excellence and have a drive that doesn’t quit.
You belong at Capgemini!
Alongside your wicked smart team members, you’ll be entrusted to deliver a range of threat intelligence products to support managed security services to some of the most recognized brands in the world, protecting them from threats that actually matter to their business!
What we will do for you
- Provide a platform from which you can make a real impact defending our clients!
- Use training and continuous coaching and mentoring to grow your technical and professional skills like no one else!
- Encourage you to challenge the status quo, think creatively, and innovate –make us better!
- Place you with a team of talented people that you can learn from and build lasting relationships with!
- Develop an understanding of your career aspirations and provide opportunities that we believe will get you there!
- Inspire you to stretch your performance by allowing you to tackle seemingly impossible problems!
- Provide an environment of trust and camaraderie, where you can speak freely about your ideas!
- Make sure you have fun!
What you can do for us
- Develop tactical and strategic intelligence products for internal and external customers
- Partner with internal teams to constantly mature our CTI life cycle
- Be fanatical about delighting our clients!
- Come up with ways to do things faster, better and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality!
- Be honest, transparent and genuine with our clients and your peers!
- Work hard, but smart; balance your work and life!
- Exude excellence!
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ability to create and present compelling briefings to relay relevant cyber threat information to technical and non-technical audiences supporting computer network defense
- Expertise leveraging analytical frameworks like the Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK
- Experience tracking, profiling, and prioritizing threat actor groups
- Strong understanding of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with advanced threats and the ability to develop relevant alerting and countermeasures
- Experience with basic usage of scripting languages such as Python and Bash for automation and data analysis
- Experienced using and integrating open source tools into the CTI life cycle
Key Words: Cyber security analyst, security operations analyst, SOC analyst, Cyber Security, threat intelligence analyst
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.