SAP BW Hana Developer
- Required Skill: SAP BW on HANA 7.5 backend development
- Required Skill: Process chains, openhubs development
- Required Skill: Analysis for Office, BEx Analyzer
- HANA Calc views, HANA SQL script views, BW ABAP development (transformations, routines, dtp filters)
- Strong knowledge and working experience with SAP new GL module, (experience with S/4HANA is required)
- At lease one S/4HANA upgrade (migration) project as FTM Lead
- Experience in designing and defining the organizational structure and chart of accounts structure within SAP by transforming business requirements into system specifications to meet current and future requirements
- Experience with conducting blueprint workshops for SAP GL, AP AR, general CO, FA and Tax business processes. Knowledgeable IFRS/GAAP accounting
- Experience with bank integrations for outbound payments, EBS, etc. (PMW, Credit Card experience a bonus)
- Solid understanding and experience of integrating SAP GL module with at least two other SAP modules like MM, SD, PM and FICO sub-modules
- 4+ Full lifecycle implementation experience
- Team lead for FI-sub-module on at least 3-6 implementations
- Experience managing teams and deliverables
- Develop training document and executing end user training. Create business process diagrams including business process procedures as necessary
- Help document and coordinate go-live activities, perform post go-live support and transition project(s) to long term support
- Maintain a high level of functional competency regarding standard configuration and SAP functionality by staying aware of new trends & future enhancements
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.