• High to expert level proficiency in Excel and Access
• Proficiency in Power BI / Business Objects or similar BI reporting platform
• Basic understanding of relational database design and reporting data mart concepts and principles
• Proficiency in SQL a plus
• Proficiency/experience in SAP HRMS or SAP Success Factors a plus
• Must have very strong analytical skills, QC ability and attention to detail
• Relentless quality and excellence focus; driven to seek answers and ask questions (in that order)
• Ability to identify, investigate, precisely locate, and bring to resolution reporting issues of various types
• Must demonstrate high levels of: commitment/begin-to end process ownership/proactive approach/pride of workmanship, with particular emphasis on and passion for ongoing accuracy and consistency of results against base data
• Must demonstrate ability to learn and truly understand the functional context and purpose of technical reporting requirements, and to apply lessons learned
• Must demonstrate strong desire and ability to grow in skills/competencies, and to expand and retain knowledge of data-in-scope, available tools, and the overall reporting function
• Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate, and translate, across teams and functions, with the ability to see, understand, and operate in the larger context
• Demonstrated ability to parse, clarify, and implement reporting requests and requirements
• Demonstrated ability to work independently once requirements and objectives are clarified and understood, even with incomplete information, as a creative and productive team player, not an assembly line worker
• Team and mission focused; support will be for US and Canadian employee data, working with a global reporting team to send data to global tools
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role providing guidance to team members in specific functional areas. Will support functional managers to resolve issues as they are identified, and will help implement and identify best practices. Accountable for ensuring high quality and frequency of information flows within the team and organization.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.