• Drive digital initiatives for Global Support and be responsible for owning all aspects of the projects from inception through launch and ongoing optimization.
• Develop and drive Global Support’s End user digital transformation strategy and roadmap.
• Champion the AI Virtual Agent implementation maintain and implement pipeline of user stories, tech enhancements and drive adoption campaigns across various regions and GBLs.
• Build and manage the development of ticket automation pipeline to increase the number of tickets
• Champion the implementation of fit-for-purpose digital solutions to improve operational efficiency and improve service level.
• Keep up-to-date with digital trends and best practices.
• Review existing internal business processes and identify areas of improvement.
• Proven track record in successfully managing and implementing digital transformation projects.
• Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
• Experience designing, developing, and implementing digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to operations, as well as new roll outs.
• Ability to establish and grow long term trusted relationships over time. Being the trusted “go to” person.
• Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams and organizational lines.
• 8+ years in a leadership capacity defining strategies and plans that improve and grow business outcomes.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) to demonstrate clear interpretation and presentation of results to various stakeholders.
• Knowledge and insight of automation tools (Scripting, RPA) and the Microsoft bot framework
• Knowledge in artificial intelligence, robotics process automation, etc. will be added advantage.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role that will effectively partner with colleagues and client leadership to build credibility for specific functional area to identify, assess and discuss strategic business issues, implications of the issues and potential solutions. Will also manage project and assignment statuses and relationships by identifying issues and developing mitigation strategies. Accountable for leading effective meetings with senior executives, reaffirming client expectations, managing scope and effectively managing risk by allocating appropriate resources and funds and ensuring milestone achievement.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.