• A minimum of 7 – 10 years of project management
• Strong Project Management skills
• Working experience using Agile methodologies or other rapid development methods
• Previous experience as a Project Manager for developing schedules, track actions, and drive projects to completion
• Effectively prioritize multiple projects to meet task, deliverable, and deadline requirements while managing stakeholder expectations
• Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated skills to mentor and perform knowledge transfer to support teams
• Effective and professional interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, with peers, management, internal/external partners, vendors and service providers
• Strong facilitation, collaboration, and negotiation skills to influence and drive-forward results and decisions without formal authority
• Project Management certification (PMI) is preferred
• Self-motivated, independent person who shows initiative
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management and the ability to motivate teams to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic and complex problems
• Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information affecting Enbridge’s environment
• Ability to strategically assess and mitigate the impact on Enbridge’s vision when directing the implementation of new or changing policies and processes
• Excellent customer service, leadership, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs and drivers with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence through service provision
• Strong client relationship building and communication skills to manage client/management expectations and building service improvement plans
• Expertise in understanding, setting and managing customer expectations
• Highly developed facilitation and negotiation skills, including an ability to foster strong relationships with and manage external parties
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of data governance practices, approaches and technology issues and trends related to managing enterprise data and information assets in a large, complex organization
• Knowledge of Agile development best practices, and experience with project management tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA and Confluence
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal. You are responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements. For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution. You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.