In support customer Agile Transformation programs and efforts to digitize the business, that will improve how the customers work. Projects involving SAP BOM/Recipe Management ECC/S/4HANA Production Planning/Materials Management are key components of Agile transformations, which are consider major customer initiatives and the goals of this work is to simplify, standardize, and automate the customers core systems and processes, enabling further agility in decision making across the business.
The Bill of Material (BOM) & Recipe lead will provide master data support to the SAP Supply Chain Agile transformation initiatives
• Will lead the BOM & Recipe workstream and is the product owner for global work involved in leading the design and execution of transformational data, process, and technology to support modern information needs and design requirements for the BOM and Recipe end-to-end process workstream.
• Influences and partners with the business across Program Contour and business leaders impacted by the transformation including stakeholder management.
• Will design, produce, test and deploy new processes, data models, data quality routines, and other master data management activities in order to support customer programs and projects
• Will provide leadership and guidance to resources on the BOM and Recipe workstream.
Key Assigned Duties:
Leadership of BOM and Recipe workstream(s) to ensure delivery of scope, milestones and value attainment
Leads business discussions and workshops on scope, dependencies and risk for solutions
Interprets customer business requirements and translates into master data solutions
Leads the design of future state data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies for BOM and Recipe workstream
Leads data cleansing, transformation and migration for the BOM and Recipe workstream
Collaborates with business and IT leads on project execution/delivery
Utilize iCaptivate/SAP Activate/SAFe Agile methodologies as needed to communicate key risks, actions or decisions regarding workstream status/deliverables
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree required
• 6-9 years of work experience in a master data, analytical, supply chain, or operational field
• 6-9 years SAP ECC, S/4HANA experience
• SAP Supply Chain (APO/IBP) experience
• Apply knowledge and insights to solve master data business issues
• Attention to detail while maintaining perspective on big picture
• Master Data Governance tools and practical experience
• Effective communication skills (explaining reports, analysis and insights to business partners)
• Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, etc..
• Must be able to work within a team environment
• Knowledge of master data principles and fundamentals
• SAP, Informatica, or other relevant information system experience
• Data modeling and data mining experience
• Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization tool experience
• SAFe Agile Certification
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.