Capgemini has a need for an innovative and enthusiastic Campus Recruiter to join its Applications Services National Campus Recruitment Team. The National Campus Recruitment Team supports the company’s initiative to identify and on-board campus hires from targeted schools across North America. As a Campus Recruiter, you will support the full lifecycle recruiting process at targeted schools year round.
Location: Columbia, SC
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following areas:
– Develop and implement across BU/SL our overall campus team approach
– Manage relationships with owned school personnel at Career Service Centers
– Identify, train and manage relationships with Campus Managers and Campus Team Leads for all owned Tier 1 and Tier 2 schools.
– Strategize, design, and implement on campus events for fall and spring recruitment seasons at all targeted Tier 1 and Tier 2 schools
– Develop training material for E-Sourcing Leads, Interviewers, Campus Teams, Signature Events, and Information Sessions.
– Create marketing and advertising material to distribute at campus events
– Serving as the main point of contact for potential hires/ candidates/ interviewers/ and volunteers
– Creating and maintaining all best practice recruitment shared material
– Generate and extend offers to selected candidates
– Coordinate all recruitment events, 1st round interview, 2nd round interview, and on-boarding logistics ensuring a smooth process
– Maintain all owned school’s overall budget within the National Recruitment budget
– Support onboarding/orientation program
Beyond the daily operations, the Campus Recruiter will also play an integral role in the execution of special campus projects. He/She will also support the following special projects: employee campus referral program, social media campaign, internship program, and post event communication with recruits.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, management, or commensurate experience required
• Experience in an HR function in a large, matrix, global company or 2 to 4 years of experience in consulting.
• A proactive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven analytical/decision making skills
• Excellence interpersonal, relational skills
• Effective prioritization and time management discipline
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and initiatives
• Strong relationship development skills
• Ability to work in a decentralized organization; direct manager may not be on site
• Experience and ability to work with cross functional teams
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– 1-3 years’ experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in multiple functional areas
– Demonstrated success working with clients and staff to identify issues and develop innovative solutions
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrated experience designing, preparing and/or leading effective meetings with clients
– Experience successfully leading a small team on at least one project that impacted at least one functional area
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.