Manage and facilitate the rhythm of business for the EVP and MALS BU leadership team, including weekly leadership meetings, monthly all hands calls, monthly newsletters and account planning/reviews. Continually drive alignment and execution of core business priorities. Drive strategic initiatives, cross-group projects, client preparation meetings, deal shaping calls and interlock calls across the business. Create, implement, and oversee project plans for all strategic initiatives. Create success metrics and communication plans for these initiatives and projects. Oversee 2 direct reports, including a summer intern. Serve as the COVID Lead for the BU.
At least 10 years experience in program management, business operations, sales lead, and/or finance role.
• Strong organization skills
• A track record of effectively collaborating across groups, to drive clarity and effectiveness in rhythm of business
• At least 5 years people management experience
• Strong ability and comfort with ambiguity
• Proactiveness and a strong positive outlook and approach to change management along with a strong business acumen to ramp up quickly across our diverse business and offerings
• Ability to manage complexity while driving clarity
• Proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results
• Ability to simplify complex ideas into easy-to-understand concepts for communications
• Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills across a geographically and culturally dispersed audience
• Strong understanding and experience working in a sales organization with customer-facing employees and the ability to translate that experience into strategic insight. The ability to partner with cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment
• Sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism in communicating information and working with all levels of employees
• Good composure under pressure and the ability to respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.