- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach;
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings;
- Design and execute qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to test and analyze hypotheses
- Business case modeling / development
- Effective storyboarding and executive communication skills
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas;
- Independently identify new opportunities for leveraging economic insights and models
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to connect and develop strong partnerships
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- MBA or advanced degree in quantitative field
- 3+ years work experience in finance, consulting or related fields
- Strong Excel, Essbase, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience applying analytical techniques to provide solutions to real business problems
- Should have experience with and exposure to Pricing Strategies for Subscription Based business models. This includes loyalty programs, cloud consumption style models, up-sell/cross-sell pricing strategies, gift card deposit/loyalty, freemium to premium conversion and more.
- Should have exposure to Private Equity, Venture Capital and/or Incubator Seed investment models, qualitative earnings analysis and benchmarking data across industries.
- Depth of knowledge in a specific Industry is useful, but not required.
- Cursory understanding of Supply Chain mechanics and economic impacts on CapGemini clients.
- Understanding of macro-economic influences, especially in the US market, which impact CapGemini clients.
- Data visualization and SQL experience helpful
- Project Management
Key Responsibilities of a Managing Consultant or Senior Manager
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, storyboarding, inductive/ deductive reasoning, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design, and change management.
- Strong design thinking skills including: application of conceptual modeling and visualization to problem and solution definition; knowledge of empathy mapping, journey mapping and quantitative and qualitative research methods for developing compelling customer insights; and iterative concept testing.
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
- Accountable for ensuring successful project delivery in concert with the delivery executive, including:
- Driving completion of services and deliverables, meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations of speed, quality, and budget
- Completing status reports
- Maintaining financials
- Leading client communication
- Onboarding and evaluating team resources
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Collaborate with team and clients to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables
- Lead or be a team member on transformation projects with large client organizations
- Accountable for ensuring the accurate reporting of personal and project team productivity (e.g., utilization rates)
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models, and issues to create structured actions and recommendations
- Test and present insights and recommendations to clients
- Demonstrate ability to drive blended teams of management consultants, junior team members, technology specialists, data analysts, and implementation specialists to deliver according to plan (schedule, scope, quality, and budget)
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development
- Demonstrate proficiency with appropriate tools for the analysis of data (e.g., Excel) and the communication of insights and recommendations (e.g., PowerPoint, Word)
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. Located in offices and creative studios around the world, including brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, its 9,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Get The Future You Want
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law