Economist – MS/PhD
- Build scalable analytic solutions using state of the art tools based on large datasets
- Build econometric models, conduct statistical/machine learning analyses, or design experiments to measure the value of the business and its many features
- Independently identify new opportunities for leveraging economic insights and models
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to connect and develop strong partnerships
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Ph.D./MS in economics or highly related finance field
- 3+ years work experience in applied statistics, econometrics, or consulting
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages(Python, Scala, Java, C++)
- Experience applying analytical techniques to provide solutions to real business problems
- Should have experience with and exposure to Pricing Strategies for Subscription Based business models. This includes loyalty programs, cloud consumption style models, up-sell/cross-sell pricing strategies, gift card deposit/loyalty, freemium to premium conversion and more.
- Should have exposure to Private Equity, Venture Capital and/or Incubator Seed investment models, qualitative earnings analysis and benchmarking data across industries.
- Depth of knowledge in a specific Industry is useful, but not required.
- Cursory understanding of Supply Chain mechanics and economic impacts on CapGemini clients.
- Understanding of macro-economic influences, especially in the US market, which impact CapGemini clients.
- Causal modeling
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law