As a strategic marketer, you are a marketing leader and advisor with a strong ability to manage projects and work with supporting teams to execute. The successful candidate is a strong storyteller and savvy digital marketer with good industry expertise as a foundation and an eye for how to achieve marketing goals with efficiency and scale on a global team. You are a marketing strategist and someone who can execute, working with the global industry marketing leaders, taking a customer-first, industry-centric, content-rich campaign approach with Capgemini’s global activities in the market to elevate our brand and make recommendations on the best way forward.
Role & Responsibilities:
• A marketing leader who will build trust as an advisor to both marketing and the business, challenge the status quo, and prioritize programs based on strategic impact to the business
• An analytical mind in architecting measurable, outcome-based marketing programs
• A savvy networker and collaborator with the ability to earn credibility and influence among a complex group of stakeholders around the world
• A resourceful marketing professional who can navigate a network of innovative suppliers and agencies to develop programs with a rich mix of marketing strategies
• An appetite to know everything about the industries and customers’ challenges with the ability to translate that knowledge into insightful, thought leadership-driven outreach to prospective and current customers
• An ability to work with and provide direction to supporting teams such as creative agencies/resources in the creation of compelling content and help tell rich, voice-of-customer stories in varying markets; creating content that can easily be localized and adapted
• Act as an important liaison with other marketing and communications leaders to facilitate industry marketing strategies. This includes collaboration with teams including Analyst & Advisor relations, the Capgemini Research Institute, Campaigns teams, External Communications and Internal Communications
• A quick-thinker, agile, innovative, creative with an inclination towards project management and efficient execution.
This role requires strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior leadership, third-party industry groups and associations, press and analysts/advisors. You need to be decisive, resourceful, detail- and results-oriented; be innovative in your marketing approach while at the same time disciplined about measuring impact and effectiveness.
Experience & qualifications:
• Possess strong English communication skills (written, verbal, analytical)
• Highly collaborative, proactive and innovative in the way of working
• Between 5-10 years of marketing experience including campaign and budget management; B2B IT/Consulting or Services marketing preferred
• Good working knowledge in industry verticals would be valuable
• BA/BS degree is required; MBA background a bonus
• Project Management experience an asset to the role
• Ability to travel occasionally
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role that will effectively partner with colleagues and client leadership to build credibility for specific functional area to identify, assess and discuss strategic business issues, implications of the issues and potential solutions. Will also manage project and assignment statuses and relationships by identifying issues and developing mitigation strategies. Accountable for leading effective meetings with senior executives, reaffirming client expectations, managing scope and effectively managing risk by allocating appropriate resources and funds and ensuring milestone achievement.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.