As a digital marketing associate on the North America marketing team, you will launch your career by working on digital assignments alongside experienced marketers to successfully plan, develop, launch, and measure social media campaigns spanning all sectors, business lines, and alliance partners. You will gain experience across many areas of marketing like strategic planning, content creation, target marketing, message development, promotional materials, digital marketing, client events and sponsorships, and executive profile management.
We are seeking an innovative, results-driven social media expert to develop and implement effective social media strategies for Capgemini North America. The successful digital marketing associate will serve as a strategic marketer for all organic campaigns (and amplification of assets from paid campaigns) that target new customer acquisition, increase our online presence and drive campaign engagement and sales. They will work cross-functionally to produce and optimize engaging, impactful and aligned creative and posts across all relevant platforms.
Success in the role requires:
- A deep knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, and the ability to explain the benefits and basic features to non-digital-native professionals
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and collaborative approach
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- A passion and curiosity to understand clients’ ever-changing challenges and opportunities
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- A quick-thinker, agile, innovative, creative
- Execute Capgemini social media strategy, owning the day-to-day publishing and monitoring of all channels.
- Act as a trusted advisor to leaders regarding their social media presence and the larger brand presence
- Analyze and collaborate with respective marketers to promote thought leadership and marketing content to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Review execution for quality and ensure that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Analyze digital and campaign effectiveness through data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement digital improvements
- Test new techniques, analyze performance data and allocate resources to top performing campaign elements for optimal results
- Serve as the community manager across all social media platforms, finding unique and innovative ways to cultivate, sustain and engage existing fans and reaching a new audience.
- Work with the Digital Manager to formulate a weekly cadence dependent on editorial calendar needs, including campaign activation and leadership social presence
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications/writing, public relations, or related field within the past 18 months
- Strong academic achievement (3.2 GPA min)
- Adept across digital channels, knowing which ones to use and when and how to adapt and optimize content according to channel
- Expertise using LinkedIn and Twitter
- A proactive approach and the ability to take the initiative, and self-manage the workload
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Team player with the ability to participate and engage in team discussions exchanging and exploring new ideas with a globally dispersed team
- An eye for detail and for accuracy
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver under pressure
- A team-spirited, dynamic, and flexible individual willing to take on various tasks
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law