Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architect is skilled across the full lifecycle from solutions scoping and shaping through to delivery and running.
A significant amount of IT experience, extensive technical understanding, strong consulting, stakeholder management and leadership skills in order to maximize their clients return on investment, are essential.
The Enterprise architect has to be capable of engaging on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build.
1) Lead or secondary client contact for consulting and development opportunities
2) Develop, own and shape next generation Cloud Data Service solutions for opportunities
3) Driving innovations in Cloud
4) Push Cloud projects. Support Build project in an architect role
5) Develop solutions and pricing; support the “demand generations” process
Expertise of the Cloud Infrastructure Projects & Consulting Practice:
• Solution Consulting, providing transformation thought leadership for emerging technologies;
• Solution Architecture, carrying the accountability for solutioning on opportunities;
• Program & Project management, carrying accountability for program execution
Subject Matter Experts:
• Infrastructure & Data Center transformation
• Cloud Infrastructure Solutions
• Insights & Data; Big Data lakes, analytics
• Converged Infrastructures
• Storage & Backup
• Disaster Recovery
• 3rd generation, Software Defined Data Centers
What You Bring:
Role Specific Skills and Expertise:
• Business and Technology Consulting skills
• Excellent architecting skills
• Strong domain knowledge of Cloud Services
o 5+ years of experience in Cloud Services
o Broad experience in IT Services/Technology
o Cloud Infrastructure Solutions; AWS/Azure
• Cloud architecture capability, design and application of methodologies
• Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
• Executing limited POCs, where necessary
• Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
• Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
• Experience in executing technical transformation
AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform trained / certified architect – Professional Certification preferred
• Architectural certification (e.g TOGAF)
• Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
• Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
• Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal or external)
• Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc. Broad understanding of enterprise project lifecycle
• A good degree-level education is highly desirable
• Team lead and program or project management experience
• Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL is required and understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB is preferred.
• ISO27001/2 certification
• Cloud Data warehouse experience
• Extensive automation experience with either Chef or Puppet
• Experience in migrating Data Center
• Experience in data center and infrastructure assessments
• DevOps experience
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law