Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• The jobholder will manage the Delivery Operations and responsible for overall Service Delivery of a project
• The role involves managing the contract effectively daily including operations, transition, finance and providing leadership in order to provide the Client with a high-quality service
• Ensure that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to contract & Client’s expectations
• Acts as a single point of contact & escalation point within customer organization for troubleshooting and resolving all issues arising from delivery-related account activities
• Ensure seamless transitions of all the processes being transitioned into the Delivery Center. Closely work with the Transition team & Key client stakeholders to timely address and resolve any transition issues
• Develop strong working relationship with key client stakeholders at the Regional/Global level and proactively address their needs
• Drive best practices sharing sessions amongst the teams to augment delivery
• Manage employee retention, turnover and recruitment processes for the delivery center
• Accurately forecasts and manages costs & profitability for the project.
• 9+ yrs. of proven experience of managing multiple, complex and large engagements in contact center BPO space.
• Program/project management; strategic planning; customer interaction management; and business development
• Experience in Health Insurance
• Ability to understand and drive functions like Training, Quality, WFM, RTA & MIS in addition to operations
• Focused on customer value and improvement of overall customer experience (FCR, NPS, C-SAT, internal quality processes).
• Leadership skills in a multicultural environment. Cultural sensitivity and ability to work internationally
• Increasing Operations efficiency & Service Delivery with Team building and People Management Skills
• Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Project management skills
• Advanced knowledge of service delivery and people management
• Process management and improvements skills
• Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
• Should be committed and focused to succeed under challenging work environment
Business Transformation Manager (1):
Performs Stream Management role / key Subject Matter Expert Role during transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service when leading work for his / her stream. Secures consistency of the recommendations with other streams and alignment of the outcomes to overall project targets.
BT Manager (1):
Is responsible for delivering stream deliverables on time and within the budget.
The role includes stream plans management, reporting to the project manager.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Ownership relevant project financials (relating to streams under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal co-development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Leads recommendations development
Identify and manage changes in scope, obtain client buy in
Present ideas and solutions persuasively to gain buy-in, presents issues and recommendations effectively, using appropriate tools such as presentation slides, flip charts, agendas
Secures deliverables are provided according to commercial agreement.
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Support transformational transition as SME / Lead
• Contributes to development of transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be master in generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics, Problem Diagnosis & Solution
• Should be experienced in People skills (Task Manager), Stakeholder Management and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be proficient in People skills (Task Leader), and Sales & Marketing.